Blackjack Study - Read and Watch
Basic Blackjack card game may be considered as a science no doubt. It has one's origin and generally accepted rules; possesses a lot of variations and tips with their own special features; presents a wide range of strategies and techniques to improve you winning chances; eventually obtains an individual and unique vocabulary system.
Thereby we may use the word-combination Blackjack study with an easy mind and without fear to be misunderstood.
Not out of place to mention that Blackjack study process is accompanied with lot of joy and entertaining moments. It is ensured by interesting educational films and exceptional book plots of the most favorable authors.
BLACKJACK STUDY - TO READ
First we observe the educational books by most well-known authors (the former blackjack players mostly) who decided to share their knowledge with the readers.
In their creations they discover the gambling basics: games descriptions and variations, general rules and strategies, terms and notions, helpful tips and advices.
Some of the authors explore the playing techniques and methods experienced directly by them.
Read the next list and get acquainted closer with the author and work you'd prefer:
- Guerrilla Gambling by Frank Scoblete (1993);
- Unofficial Guide to Casino Gambling by Basil Nestor (1998);
- Gambling Theory and Other Topics by Mason Malmuth (1999);
- Casino Gambling: A Winner's Guide to Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, and Casino Poker by Jerry Patterson, Eric Nielsen and Christopher Pawlicki (2000);
- Insider's Guide to Internet Gambling: Your Sourcebook for Safe and Profitable Gambling by John G. Brokopp (2001);
- The Complete Idiot's Guide To Gambling Like a Pro by Susan Spector and Stanford Wong (2004);
- Gambling Online by Angus Dunnington (2005);
BLACKJACK STUDY - TO WATCH
Switch over to Blackjack study media.
What can be more enjoyable than the study process without leaving your favorite armchair + TV turned on?
Thereby you may consider the next list of movies and provide you with entertaining study:
- Blackjack, Slots and Craps Winning Strategies (2005);
- 60 Minutes to Winning Blackjack (2005);
- Essential Blackjack: A Guide for Players and Dealers (2006).
We advise you to pay much attention to release date of the films and books enlisted above.
You may watch the live broadcast of blackjack tournaments on your TV-channels as well. These shows are very popular among the gamblers and always draw the huge audience.
Thus the pro tournament games attract the best players, possess a high level performance and always bring you a food for thoughts.
The next art films were shot with pure entertaining purpose. But still you may find some study aspects in them too as the theme stays the same - blackjack, gambling, casino, enjoyâ€¦
- Croupier by Mike Hodges (1988);
- 21 by Robert Luketic (2008).
After the example of any science, the blackjack study offers you a wide range of learning activities. You may select any of your own choice.